Reproductive Medicine & Maternal Health
At Ferring, we are committed to helping people become parents, and to keeping mothers and babies healthy from conception to birth.
A scientific leader in fertility, obstetrics and gynaecology, our reproductive health products complement natural processes to help couples conceive and ensure healthy pregnancies and births.
In order to expand our portfolio and address tomorrow’s patient and physician needs, we are looking for:
- Novel fertility treatments, technologies and support services to assist physicians and patients in the journey towards conception
- High quality treatments to support every stage of the reproductive cycle
- Innovative treatments and solutions to meet unmet needs of women and babies in pregnancy and childbirth
- Novel treatments and solutions to help women suffering from poorly managed gynaecological conditions, such as endometriosis
Gastroenterology & Hepatology
We have a strong heritage of clinical research and educational support in the area of inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) and bowel cleansing.
We are looking for:
- Products for the treatment and long-term management of IBD to complement our Pentasa ® (mesalazine) franchise
- Novel therapeutic approaches to treat immune-mediated and metabolic gastrointestinal diseases, including IBD
- Novel therapeutic approaches to treat immune-mediated and metabolic hepatic diseases, including nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Treatments for complications of end-stage liver disease such as ascites, acute kidney injury and hepatic encephalopathy
We are a leader in providing solutions for nocturia, the need to wake up and urinate more than once at night, and bedwetting in children, also known as enuresis. We also aim to be a specialist global leader in the treatment of other urologic diseases such as castration sensitive prostate cancer and non muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC).
We are looking for:
- Medicines to treat urological disorders such as enuresis, nocturia, BPH and inflammatory conditions of the urinary tract.
- Treatments and technologies targeting urological cancers such as bladder and prostate. Other opportunities targeting the urologist segment.
Learn more about
our late stage collaborations