Specialty Representative - GI
Golden Horseshoe/Mississauga/Hamilton/Niagara Region
Marketing and Sales, Canada.
Job Summary The Specialty Representative is responsible for generating sales revenue through the management of a defined sales territory. In addition, they are responsible for building appropriate relationships with / and calling on targeted physicians and associated health professionals promoting / detailing assigned products in order to achieve territory sales objectives, as well as gathering field intelligence and collaborating with marketing and medical.
- Develops & implements territory business plan.
- Achieves sales objectives (quarterly & annually).
- Ensures frequency & coverage on assigned physicians.
- Develops & effectively implements the territory account management and CME plans.
- Maintains expenses to assigned budget.
- Completes daily / weekly / monthly reports (call recording, communication, expense, sample requisitions, etc.) to time requirements.
- Collaborates with MSL’s & other regional team members in order to achieve objectives.
- Adheres to corporate policies & procedures.
- Develops & maintains business relationships with HCP’s in the territory; providing customer service / assistance as required.
- Collaborates with marketing, business intelligence and medical regarding territory insights, field intelligence and idea sharing.
- University Degree (Preferred Science or Business)
- 3-5 years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrated strong selling skills and developed people skills.
- Experience in the Gastroenterology therapeutic area, would be an asset.
- Excellent organization, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Self-directed and driven to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills.
- High degree of ethical behaviour.
- Strong receptiveness to coaching and feedback.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Must live within the territory.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume with cover letter by email to email@example.com, quoting the territory and position title in the subject line. We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Ferring is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion. If contacted for an interview, please advise us should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process due to a disability.All Vacancies