Headquartered in Saint-Prex, Switzerland, Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
1. Ensure accounting records and reports are accurate, duly approved and comply with the Statutory and Company policy.
2. Ensure timely and accurate financial statements through accurate data entry
3. Prepare and record payments of local and overseas vendors through manual cheques and online banking.
4. Perform a variety of complex accounting projects and reports concerning profits, cash and inventory.
5. Interact with the external auditors and communicates with the Bank.
6. Support the preparation of budget and forecasting activities.
7. Ensure expense reports are accurate and duly approved and the expenses comply with Ferring policy.
8. Effect company payment in compliance with the Delegation of Authority.
9. Perform general ledger operations. Control GL, AR, AP, payment and cashflow, and prepare accrued expense, reserve, prepaid expense and expense allocation and regular financial reports/ statements, inventory control, physical count, customer service or related areas in Planning and Logistics.
10. Recheck all reports with the distributor
11. Fixed asset register control
12. Record inventory cost and stock card.
13. Perform account reconciliation and assist monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
14. Record and prepare withholding tax certification, PND 3, PND 53, VAT reports and submit to Revenue Department.
15. Coordinate with relevant government officials e.g. Labour Department, Social Security Office, Revenue Department.
16. Supervise the orientation for accounting policy to new staff.
Required Qualifications/ Skills
Accounting Degree with at least 3 years experience in accounting, preferably in the Life Sciences or FMCG industry.
Experience in Navision will be an added advantage.
1. Process Management
2. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
4. Interpersonal savvy
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Please send resume stating present & expected salary and date available to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants not invited for an interview within three months should consider their application unsuccessful.