Office and HR Administrator
Ferring Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd, Bangkok
Headquartered in Saint-Prex, Switzerland, Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
We are looking for a high caliber candidate to fill the following position:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Administers all office supplies, business cards printing, pantry supplies & local purchasing
- Keep functional management and employees informed on all relevant HR matters
- Assist superior to develop tools, program, policies and process to facilitate the implementation of HR strategies
- To plan events, conference and department activities
- Lead professional local recruitment process in line with global guidelines. Actively support the organization of Ferring employee events/on boarding
- Competently administers and documents all relevant HR processes
- Maintenance of all employee data, which are relevant for the payroll
- Applies local and global guidelines and policies in area of responsibility and supports their implementation
- Support and deliver on C&B analytics, programs, projects and initiatives that will have an impact within the organization
- Manage other assigned tasks within the company from time to time
- Bachelor degree
- Qualification in Human Resource Management 3 - 5 years relevant experience
- Profound knowledge in labour law
- Good command and written in English
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
To know more about us, please visit www.ferring.com
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Please send resume stating present & expected salary and date available to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants not invited for an interview within three months should consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.